- Silhouette Target Rules -
- None of the targets should be shot with rifles using bottle-necked cartridges.
- The targets on the left side of the range are regular steel and should only be shot with .22 LR rifles and pistols.
- The targets on the right side of the range are field pistol targets. They are T1 steel. They should only be shot with the following:
- Pistols firing handgun cartridges whose cases are no longer than a .44 Magnum case.
- Pistols firing one of the following bottle-necked cartridges: .22 Hornet, .270 REN, .32-20 with length of 1.32in, .25-20.
- Pistols firing .22 LR or .22 WMR rimfires as manufactured.
- For fun shoots Cowboy rifles are acceptable. These are pistol cartridges loaded to Cowboy specs. Lead only.
- The shooting bench and backstop can be used for any firearm permitted by club rules.